How to sign up for your discount
If you’re a registered charity, you can take advantage of exclusive savings as well as all the benefits of a Trainline Business Account, including:
- No fixed contract, no set-up fee and no minimum spend
- Ticket collection from over 1,700 stations using any card
- Cheapest fares always highlighted
- Flexible payment methods
- Access to tickets and journey information on the Trainline app
Once you have signed up for a Business Account you can apply to receive a 20% discount on all Avanti West Coast Advance tickets*.
How to apply for a Charity Account
- Open a Business Account if you don’t have one already. Then email email@example.com with your Trainline Business, your charity registration number and either:
- A notice of compliance, from the organisation's Financial Director or equivalent, stating that the charity is 10% voluntarily funded – for charities with annual income under £500k
- The link to your charity's page on the Charities Commission website showing your organisation's income status – for charities with an annual income over £500k.
- You'll receive a confirmation from Trainline within 15 days letting you know your discount is active. Don't forget you can still use your account in the meantime. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Only applicable to Avanti West Coast services that operate to/from London Euston. Advance fares are subject to availability.