Terms and Conditions
Last Updated on 24th May 2021
This Website (www.trainlinepartnersolutions.com) is provided by Trainline.com Limited ("Trainline" or “We”), a company registered in England (with company registration number 3846791) and with registered offices at 120 Holborn, London, EC1N 2TD in accordance with these terms and conditions.
All costs for accessing the Website (for example, internet access fees or fees linked to mobile data) must be borne by you, the visitor of the Website.
By using the Website you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree with the terms we ask that you do not use the Website. We may amend these terms from time to time and encourage you to check back each time you visit the Website to review the terms applicable at that time.
Availability of the Website and Virus Protection
We are unable to guarantee the availability of the Website, notably in the event of force majeure or a third-party failure, and may take the Website offline without prior notice to you.
We take steps to ensure that the Website does not contain computer viruses and other malicious programs. However, owing to the nature of the networks, We are unable to make a commitment in this respect and advise you to use your own virus protection software to protect yourself and your device against computer viruses or other malicious programs which could be transmitted to your device after you have used the Website.
Acceptable Use of the Website
You are prohibited from the following uses in respect of the Website:
- Violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including introducing any viruses or other material that could be technologically harmful to the Website or its users;
- Altering or attempting to alter, destroying or uploading any content on the Website;
- Using any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
- Using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (except the search mechanisms provided by Trainline or other third party commercially available web browsers) to navigate or search the Website;
- Impersonating any other person while using the Website;
- Using the Website to violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- Using the Website to collect or store personal data about other users without their consent;
- Modifying, making derivative works of, disassembling, reverse compiling or reverse engineering any part of the Website or accessing the Website in order to build a similar or competitive site or service;
- Introducing software or automated agents or scripts to the Website so as to produce multiple accounts or to strip, scrape, or mine data from the Website;
- Sending unsolicited or unauthorized email, including promotions and/or advertising without Trainline’s express prior written approval;
- Using any high volume, automated, or electronic means, including, without limitation, robots, spiders, scripts or other automatic device, to access the Website or monitor or copy Website pages or the content contained thereon (other than the normal activities of commercially available search engines); or
- Framing Website pages, placing pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affecting the display of its pages without Trainline’s express prior written consent.
The content on the Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete, or up to date.
Where the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only and we are not responsible for their contents.
Access to the Website does not grant you any intellectual property rights relating to the Website or any other intellectual property owned by Trainline (including any logos used by Trainline) other than a right to use them in accordance with these terms and conditions. You may not under any circumstances reproduce, represent, modify, transmit, publish, adapt, on any medium whatsoever, by any means whatsoever, or use in any way whatsoever, all or part of the Website, or any other intellectual property of Trainline, without the prior written consent of Trainline or the companies in its group. Any use of these which does not have the prior consent of Trainline, in any way whatsoever, of all or part of the Website may be subject to any appropriate action, notably an infringement action.
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to the Website or any content on it. However, we do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: (a) use of, or inability to use, the Website; (b) or use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Website.
In particular, we will not be liable for: (a) loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; (b) loss of anticipated savings; (c) loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; (d) or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
National Rail Conditions of Travel
Please see the National Rail Conditions of Travel for further information about the level of service offered on train journeys in the UK and travellers’ rights and responsibilities in respect of these services, including details about any losses caused by delays and/or cancellations or a service.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction